8-Port 10GE High Queue Line Card
Each Cisco ASR 9000 Series Ethernet Line Card provides hierarchical quality of service (HQoS) and simultaneous support for both Layer 2 and Layer 3 services and features, allowing operators to qualify and stock a single line card that can be deployed in any combination of Layer 2 and Layer 3 applications. This capability helps to reduce capital expenditures (CapEx) and operating expenses (OpEx), as well as reduce the time required to develop and deploy new services. With support for up to 512,000 queues, 32,000 interfaces, 1.3 million routes, 1 million MAC addresses, and 36,000 VPNs, the Cisco ASR 9000 Series Ethernet Line Cards set a new standard for service density, allowing operators to offer predictable, managed transport services while optimizing the use of network assets.
- Application/Usage : Optical Network
- Product Type : Service Module
- Compatibility : Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Manufacturer Part Number : A9K-8T-E
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : XFP
- Height : 4"
- Width : 1.7"
- Depth : 20.5"
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 8