ASR 1001-X Router
Cisco® ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers aggregate multiple WAN connections and network services, including encryption and traffic management, and forward them across WAN connections at line speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps. The routers contain both hardware and software redundancy in an industry-leading high-availability design.
The latest addition to the Cisco ASR Family is the Cisco ASR 1001-X Router, a single-rack-unit (RU) router supporting 2.5- to 20-Gbps forwarding capacity. Cisco ASR 1001-X Router speeds can be “turned up” incrementally to as much as 20 Gbps with a simple throughput upgrade license, rather than having to purchase additional hardware blades or new routers.
- Product Type : Router
- Manufacturer Part Number : ASR1001X-20G-K9
- Limited Warranty : 90 Day
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : ASR 1001-X
- Network Technology : 10GBase-X
- Product Series : ASR 1000
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.3"
- Depth : 22.5"
- Ethernet Technology : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 9
- Powerline : No
- Management Port : No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes