ASR 1002 Aggregation Service Router
Enhanced Security for Branch Offices
The Cisco ASR 1002 Router in a 2-rack unit (RU) form factor comes with an integrated route and serial interface processors. It houses three shared port adapter (SPA) slots supporting single height and dual height SPAs. Configurable with either the 5 Gbps or 10 Gbps embedded services processor and four built-in Gigabit Ethernet ports, it is an ideal solution for a large branch office or as a managed high-speed customer premises equipment (CPE) device to support enhanced features such as security, deep packet inspection, and firewall.
- Product Type : Router
- Manufacturer Part Number : ASR1002-10G-FPI/K9
- Limited Warranty : 90 Day
- Weight (Approximate) : 33.65 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : ASR 1002
- Product Series : ASR 1000
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 17.2"
- Depth : 22"
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 8
- VoIP Supported : No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes