ASR 1002 Multi Service Router
The Cisco ASR 1002 Router is part of the Cisco aggregation services family of routers. The Cisco ASR 1002 Router offers a compact form factor router that satisfies customer demands such as low power consumption and decreased usage of rack space.
The Cisco ASR 1002 Router supports three half-height SPAs and an optional built-in 4xGE SPA. The Cisco ASR 1002 Router supports all the general-purpose routing and security features of the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers. It uses the same internal control and data-plane architecture as the other Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers.
- Product Type : Router
- Manufacturer Part Number : ASR1002-5G-FPI/K9
- Limited Warranty : 90 Day
- Weight (Approximate) : 33.65 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : ASR 1002
- Product Series : ASR 1000
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 17.2"
- Depth : 22"
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- VoIP Supported : No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes