1002-F Fixed Aggregation Services Router
The Cisco ASR 1002-F Fixed Aggregation Services Router provides a significant enhanced value compared to prior generations of Cisco midrange routing solutions by providing more than tenfold performance improvement with services running. Additionally, the routers have hardware and software redundancy, as well as an industry-leading high-availability design. The Cisco ASR 1002 delivers multiple services embedded in the Cisco QuantumFlow Processor at wire speeds of up to 10 Gbps. The services supported on the Cisco Packet QuantumFlow Processor include security services (for example, encryption and firewall), quality of service (QoS), Network Based Application Recognition (NBAR), Cisco IOS Flexible Packet Matching, broadband aggregation, and session border controller, among others.
- Product Type : Router
- Manufacturer Part Number : ASR1002F-SHA/K9
- Weight (Approximate) : 81.24 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 1002-F
- Product Series : ASR 1000
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 17.2"
- Depth : 22"
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 9
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes