ASR 1002-X Router
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series delivers multiple services embedded in the Cisco QuantumFlow Processor (QFP) at wire speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps. The services supported on the Cisco QFP include security services (for example, up to 78G encryption throughput and up to 6M firewall sessions), quality of service (QoS), Application Visibility and Control, Performance Routing, broadband aggregation, Cisco Unified Border Element (SP Edition), and Cisco Unified Border Element (Enterprise Edition). Additionally, Cisco ASR 1000 offers feature rich scalable Data Center Interconnect (DCI) solutions that include Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV) and Virtual Private Label Switching (VPL) to connect geographically dispersed data centers. Advanced routing techniques like Locator Identity Separation Protocol (LISP) allow host mobility within and across subnets.
- Product Type : Router
- Manufacturer Part Number : ASR1002X-36G-NB
- Limited Warranty : 90 Day
- Weight (Approximate) : 38.25 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : ASR 1002-X
- Network Technology : 1000Base-X
- Product Series : ASR 1000
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 3.3"
- Width : 17.2"
- Depth : 18.2"
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 9
- Powerline : No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No