ASR 1004 Router Chassis
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series provides a significant enhanced value compared to prior generations of Cisco midrange routing solutions by providing more than tenfold performance improvement with services running. Additionally, the routers have hardware and software redundancy, as well as an industry-leading high-availability design.
The Cisco ASR 1000 Series delivers multiple services embedded in the Cisco QuantumFlow Processor at wire speeds from 2.5 to 200 Gbps. The services supported on the Cisco QuantumFlow Processor include security services (for example, encryption and firewall), quality of service (QoS), Network-Based Application Recognition (NBAR), Cisco IOS® Flexible Packet Matching (FPM), broadband aggregation, and Cisco Unified Border Element (SP Edition) (formerly called Session Border Controller, or SBC), among others.
- Product Type : Router Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : ASR1K4R2-20G/K9
- Limited Warranty : 90 Day
- Weight (Approximate) : 68.70 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : ASR 1004
- Product Series : ASR 1000
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 7"
- Width : 17.2"
- Depth : 18.5"
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 12
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes