M320 Router Chassis
The M320 is a high performance, 10 Gbps-capable, distributed architecture edge router. It offers up to 16 OC-192c/STM-64 PICs per chassis (32 per rack) or up to 64 OC-48c/STM-16 ports per chassis (128 per rack), with up to 320 Gbps throughput. The M320 platform is ideal for medium-size backbone cores requiring predictable performance for feature-rich infrastructures. It also supports provider edge services in 10-gigabit POPs with the ability to support up to 32 type 1 and type 2 PICs and up to 16 type-3 PICs for 10 Gbps uplinks.
- Product Type : Router Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : CHAS-BP-M320-S
- Weight (Approximate) : 439 lb
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : M320
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Height : 34.8"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 25.7"
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 32