MX960 Ethernet Services Router
The MX960 ESR is a high density Layer 2 and Layer 3 Ethernet platform designed for deployment in a number of service provider Ethernet edge scenarios. The wide range of Ethernet services provided by the MX960 include VPLS services for multi-point connectivity, Virtual Leased Line for point-to-point services, full support for MPLS VPNs throughout the Ethernet Network, Ethernet Aggregation at the Campus/Enterprise Edge, and Ethernet Aggregation at the Multiservice Edge.
- Product Type : Router Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : CHAS-BP-MX960-S
- Weight (Approximate) : 138 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : MX960
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Height : 27.8"
- Width : 17.5"
- Depth : 23.5"
- Compatible Rack Unit : 16U
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 14