Used Juniper M7i CHAS-MP-M7I-2FE-S Multiservice Router for Sale
M7i Multiservice Router
The M7i router is Juniper Networks most compact routing platform. It’s 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) in height and supports 7+ Gbps throughput. The M7i is ideal as an IP/MPLS provider edge router in small POPs. With its integrated Adaptive Services Module supporting hardware accelerated NAT, stateful firewall, IPSec, and J-Flow accounting, it can be used as a campus border router or as head office customer premise equipment. It supports either 2 fixed Fast Ethernet ports, 2 fixed Gigabit Ethernet ports, or 1 fixed Gigabit Ethernet port via a Fixed Interface Card (FIC), as well as supporting 4 ejector-enabled PICs. The M7i router supports interface speeds of up to OC-12c/STM-4 and Gigabit Ethernet. PICs are interchangeable between the M7i and M10i router.
We buy and sell used Juniper M7i networking equipment. Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Product Type : Router Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : CHAS-MP-M7I-2FE-S
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Weight (Approximate) : 38.20 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : M7i
- Network Technology : 10/100Base-TX
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Height : 17.5"
- Width : 3.5"
- Depth : 18"
- Ethernet Technology : Fast Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Total Number of Ports : 2