100GBASE-SR10 CPAK Module for MMF
The Cisco CPAK ™ 100GBASE modules offer customers a wide variety of high-density 100Gbps connectivity solutions for data center networking, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core aggregation, and service provider transport applications. Some CPAK modules, such as the Cisco CPAK 100GBASE-LR4, use Cisco ® complementary metal-oxide semiconductor (CMOS) photonic technology to provide industry-leading optical integration, performance, low power consumption, and scalability.
We buy and sell used Cisco CPAK networking equipment. Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Application/Usage : Optical Network
- Product Type : Expansion Module
- Manufacturer Part Number : CPAK-100G-SR10
- Interfaces/Ports Details : 1 x MPO/MTP Duplex 100GBase-SR10 Network
- Limited Warranty : 90 Day
- Weight (Approximate) : 4.48 oz
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Network Technology : 100GBase-SR10
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 0.5"
- Width : 1.4"
- Depth : 4"
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard : 50 µm
- Ethernet Technology : 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported : Multi-mode