7050Q-16 Layer 3 Switch
The Arista 7050 series 40G switches offer wire speed layer 2/3/4 performance with 16 ports of 40GbE or 64 ports of 10GbE in a compact 1RU chassis. The 7050Q-16 switch offers 16 QSFP+ interfaces and an additional 8 SFP+ ports shared with 2 QSFP+ ports for flexible support of 10GbE short and long reach interfaces.
Each QSFP+ supports wire speed 40GbE and can also operate as four independent 10GbE ports to provide a total of 64 10GbE ports. The Arista 7050Q offers latency of 800 ns in cut-through mode, and a shared 9 MB packet buffer pool that is allocated dynamically to ports that are congested. With typical power consumption of less than 3 watts per 10G port, the 7050Q 40G switches provide industry leading power efficiency for the data center. An optional built-in SSD supports advanced logging, data captures and other enhanced services directly on the switch.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : DCS-7050Q-16-R
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 18 lb
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : Arista Networks, Inc
- Product Model : 7050Q-16
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000Base-T
- Product Series : 7050
- Brand Name : Arista Networks
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Height : 1.8"
- Width : 19"
- Depth : 16"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Ethernet Technology : Fast Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 24
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 8
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 8 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes