7050S-64 Layer 3 Switch
The Arista 7050S-64 switch is a wire speed layer 2/3/4 switch with 48 10GbE SFP+ and 4 40GbE QSFP+ ports in a compact 1RU chassis. Each 40GbE port can also operate as four independent 10GbE ports to provide a total of 64 10GbE ports. The Arista 7050S offers a latency of 800 to 1200 ns in cut-through mode, and a shared 9 MB packet buffer pool is allocated dynamically to ports that are congested. With a typical power consumption of less than 2 Watt/port with twinax copper cables, and less than 3 Watt/port with SFP/QSFP lasers, the 7050S provides industry leading power efficiency for the data center. An optional built-in SSD supports advanced logging, data captures and other services directly on the switch.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : DCS-7050S-64-DR
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 17 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Arista Networks, Inc
- Product Model : 7050S-64
- Network Technology : 100/1000Base-T
- Product Series : 7050
- Brand Name : Arista Networks
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Height : 1.8"
- Width : 19"
- Depth : 16"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 52
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes