EX 3200-24T-DC Ethernet Switch
The EX 3200-24T-DC Ethernet Switch is fixed-configuration switch from Juniper Networks offer a high-performance standalone solution for access-layer deployments in branch and remote offices as well as campus networks. Featuring complete Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching capabilities, the EX 3200-24T-DC switch satisfy the wiring closet connectivity requirements of today’s high-performance businesses. The EX 3200-24T-DC Ethernet switch also support optional four-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and two-port 10 GbE uplink modules with pluggable optics to provide high-speed connectivity to aggregation-layer switches or other upstream devices. A field-replaceable power supply and fan tray minimize mean time to repair (MTTR) for the EX 3200-24T-DC switch, ensuring maximum availability. When deployed with an optional external redundant power supply unit, the EX 3200-24T-DC switch power supply becomes hot-swappable.
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : EX3200-24T-DC
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 14.90 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : EX 3200-24T-DC
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000Base-T
- Product Series : EX 3200
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 16.4"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-5
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Number of SFP Slots : 4
- Total Number of Network Ports : 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes