EX3300 Ethernet Switch
The EX3300 line of Ethernet Switches features Virtual Chassis technology to deliver a flexible, cost-effective enterprise access solution for demanding environments that support converged data, voice, and video. Virtual Chassis technology enables up to six interconnected EX3300 switches to operate as a single, logical device, providing enterprises with a level of flexibility and management simplicity normally associated with higher-end access switches.
Multiple EX3300 options are available, offering 24 and 48 10/100/1000-T access ports and four dual mode (GbE/10GbE) SFP/SFP+ uplink ports, with or without support for standards-based IEEE 802.3af Class 3 Power Over Ethernet (PoE). PoE support enables the EX3300 to support networked devices such as telephones, video cameras, and wireless LAN (WLAN) access points. The EX3300 also supports the 802.3at PoE+ standard, offering additional power for devices such as multiple radio IEEE 802.11n wireless access points.
Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : EX3300-24T-DC-TAA
- Power Source : AC Adapter
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 9.80 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : EX3300-24T
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000Base-T
- Product Series : EX
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 12"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 4
- Modular : No
- Uplink Port : No
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Total Number of Network Ports : 24
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes