EX 4200-24T-DC Ethernet Switch
The EX 4200-24T-DC Ethernet switch with Virtual Chassis technology combine the High Availability (HA) and carrier-class reliability of modular systems with the economics and flexibility of stackable platforms, delivering a high-performance, scalable solution for data center, campus and branch office environments. Offering a full suite of Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching capabilities as part of the base software, the EX 4200-24T-DC switch satisfy a variety of high-performance applications, including branch, campus and data center access deployments as well as Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) aggregation deployments. A single 24-port switch can be deployed initially; as requirements grow, Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis technology allows up to 10 EX 4200 series switches to be interconnected over a 128 gigabit-per-second (Gbps) backplane and managed as a single device, delivering a scalable, pay-as-you-grow solution for expanding network environments. Flexible Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) and 10-Gigabit Ethernet (10 GbE) uplink options enable high-speed connectivity to aggregation- or core-layer switches which connect multiple floorsor buildings.
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : EX4200-24T-DC
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 16.50 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : EX 4200-24T-DC
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000Base-T
- Product Series : EX 4200
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 16.4"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-5
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Number of SFP Slots : 4
- Total Number of Network Ports : 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes