M7i Router Chassis
The M7i router is Juniper Networks most compact routing platform at 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) in height, supporting 7+ Gbps throughput. It is ideal as an IP/MPLS provider edge router in small POPs or, with its integrated Adaptive Services Module supporting hardware-accelerated NAT, stateful firewall, IPSec, and J-Flow accounting, it can be used as a campus border router or as head office customer premise equipment. The M7i supports either 2 fixed Fast Ethernet ports or 1 fixed Gigabit Ethernet port via a Fixed Interface Concentrator (FIC) as well as supporting 4 ejector-enabled PICs. It supports interface speeds of up to OC-12c/STM-4 and Gigabit Ethernet. PICs are interchangeable between the M7i and M10i routers.
- Product Type : Router Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : M7IBASE-DC-2FETX
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Weight (Approximate) : 38.20 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : M7i
- Network Technology : 10/100Base-TX
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 17.5"
- Depth : 18"
- Ethernet Technology : Fast Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Total Number of Ports : 2