MX10 Router Chassis
The SDN-ready MX10 Universal Edge Router is a flexible, full featured MX Series solution for managed services and enterprise applications. It is equipped with two user-configurable Modular Interface Card (MIC) slots for flexible network connectivity and an additional MIC slot in the rear to support a multiservice card for virtualized network services such as Carrier Grade NAT (CGNAT), stateful firewall, and IPSec.
With a software upgrade that increases port capacity and performance, the MX10 is upgradeable to an MX40 or MX80. This enables customers to scale in bandwidth, subscribers, and services, minimizing upfront capital investment while ensuring investment protection that accommodates future growth requirements.
- Product Type : Router Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : MX10BASE-T
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : MX10
- Product Series : MX
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 17.5"
- Depth : 23.5"
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 3
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes