Nexus 92160YC-X Layer 3 Switch
The Cisco Nexus® 9200 platform is the latest addition to the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches. The Cisco Nexus 9200 platform consists of industry leading ultra-density fixed-configuration data center switches with line-rate Layer 2 and 3 features that support enterprise and commercial applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. These switches support a wide range of port speeds with flexible combinations of 1/10/25/40/50/100-Gbps connectivity in compact form factors. Using the widely deployed industry-leading Cisco® NX-OS Software operating system, the Nexus 9200 switch is designed for the programmable fabric, which offers flexibility, mobility and scale for service providers and IaaS/cloud providers; and for the programmable network which automates configuration and management for customers who want to take advantage of the DevOps type of operation model and toolsets.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C92160YCX-B18Q
- Packaged Quantity : 2
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 14.12 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 92160YC-X
- Network Technology : 100GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9200
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.3"
- Depth : 22.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 54
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 48
- Modular : Yes
- Uplink Port : No
- Stack Port : No
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 6 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot