Nexus 9200 with 48p 10/25 Gbps and 18p 100G QSFP28
Built on the latest Cisco®Cloud Scale technology, the Cisco Nexus®9200 platform consists of industry-leading ultra-high-densityfixed-configuration datacenter switches with line-rateLayer 2and 3features that support enterprise and commercial applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. These switches support a wide -range of port speeds with flexible combinations of 1/10/25/40/50/100-Gbps connectivity in compact form factors. Using the widely deployed industry-leading CiscoNX-OS Software operating system, the Cisco Nexus 9200 platform is designed for programmable fabric, which offers flexibility, mobility, and scale for service providers and infrastructure-as-a-service(IaaS) and cloud providers. It is also designed for the programmable network, which automates configuration and management for customers who want to take advantage of theDevOps operation mode land tool sets.
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C92300YC
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 18.60 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 92300YC
- Network Technology : 100GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9200
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP28
- Height : 2"
- Width : 17.2"
- Depth : 22.3"
- Manageable : Yes
- Ethernet Technology : 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 18
- Modular : Yes
- Uplink Port : Yes
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Total Number of Network Ports : 48
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 18 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes