Nexus 93108TC-EX Switch
The Cisco Nexus® 9300-EX platform is the next generation of fixed Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches. The new platform, based on Cisco’s Cloud Scale ASIC supports cost-effective cloud-scale deployments, an increased number of endpoints, and cloud services with wire-rate security and telemetry. The platform is built on modern system architecture designed to provide high performance to meet the evolving needs of highly scalable data centers and growing enterprises. Cisco Nexus 9300-EX platform switches offer a variety of interface options to transparently migrate existing data centers from 100-Mbps, 1-Gbps, and 10-Gbps speeds to 25 Gbps at the server, and from 10- and 40-Gbps speeds to 50 and 100 Gbps at the aggregation layer.
The platform provides investment protection for customers, delivering large buffers, immense Layer 2 and Layer 3 scalability, and performance to meet the changing needs of highly virtualized, automated cloud environments in data centers. The platform hardware supports Cisco® Data Center Interconnect (DCI) features, enabling flexible workload mobility and LAN and SAN convergence.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C93108TC-EX
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 17.70 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 93108TC-EX
- Network Technology : 100GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9300-EX
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.3"
- Depth : 22.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 6
- Modular : Yes
- Uplink Port : Yes
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Total Number of Network Ports : 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 6 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes