Nexus 9336 ACI Spine Switch with 36p 40G QSFP
Industry shifts are redefining IT at all levels. On-premise IT consumption models are shifting to cloud-based services. IT as a service (IaaS) is supplanted by applications as a service. Separate development and operations are moving toward integrated development and operations (DevOps). Device-centric management models are migrating to application-centric management.
Business agility requires application agility, so IT teams need to provision applications in hours instead of months. Resources need to scale up (or down) in minutes, not hours.
Traditional approaches take a siloed operational view, with no common operational model for the application, network, security, and cloud teams. A common operational model delivers application agility, simplified operations, assured performance, and scale.
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C9336PQ
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 2
- Weight (Approximate) : 34.40 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 9336PQ
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9300
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 22.3"
- Manageable : No
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : 80 Plus Platinum
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 36
- Modular : No
- Uplink Port : No
- Stack Port : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 36 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot