Nexus 9348GC-FXP Ethernet Switch
The Cisco Nexus 9348GC-FXP Switch is a 1RU switch that supports 696 Gbps of bandwidth and over 250 mpps. The 48 1GBASE-T downlink ports on the 9348GC-FXP can be configured to work as 100-Mbps, 1-Gbps ports. The 4 ports of SFP28 can be configured as 10/25-Gbps and the 2 ports of QSFP28 can be configured as 40- and 100-Gbps ports. The Cisco Nexus 9348GC-FXP is ideal for big data customers that require a Gigabit Ethernet ToR switch with local switching.
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C9348-FX-B14Q
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 14.20 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 9348GC-FXP
- Network Technology : 100GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9300
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP28
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.3"
- Depth : 19.7"
- Manageable : Yes
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 6
- Modular : Yes
- Uplink Port : No
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Total Number of Network Ports : 48
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 2 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes