Nexus 9372TX Layer 3 Switch
Organizations everywhere recognize that changing application environments are creating new demands for the IT infrastructure that supports them. Application workloads are deployed across a mix of virtualized and non-virtualized server and storage infrastructure, requiring a network infrastructure that provides consistent connectivity, security, and visibility across a range of bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud computing environments:
- Application instances are created dynamically. As a result, the provisioning, modification, and removal of application network connectivity needs to be dynamic as well.
- Business units demand accelerated application deployments. IT departments have to provide shared IT infrastructure to address time-to-market needs and to increase their return on investment (ROI).
- With organizations deploying a mix of custom, open-source, and off-the-shelf commercial applications, IT departments must manage both security and quality of service (QoS) for environments that support multi-tenancy.
- Applications have been transitioning over time to a less monolithic, scale-out, multimode model. IT infrastructure that supports this model must scale with the speed of business and support both 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
The Cisco Nexus® 9000 Series Switches include both modular and fixed-port switches that are designed to overcome these challenges with a flexible, agile, low-cost, application-centric infrastructure.
The Cisco Nexus 9300 platform consists of fixed-port switches designed for top-of-rack (ToR) and middle-of-row (MoR) deployment in data centers that support enterprise applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. They are Layer 2 and 3 nonblocking 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switches with up to 2.56 terabits per second (Tbps) of internal bandwidth.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C9372TX-E
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 4
- Weight (Approximate) : 22.60 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 9372TX
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9300
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.3"
- Depth : 22.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 6
- Modular : Yes
- Uplink Port : Yes
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Total Number of Network Ports : 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 6 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes