Nexus 9396TX Layer 3 Switch
The Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches include both modular and fixed-port switches that are designed to overcome these challenges with a flexible, agile, low-cost, application-centric infrastructure (ACI).
The Cisco Nexus 9300 platform consists of fixed-port switches designed for top-of-rack (ToR) and middle-of-row (MoR) deployment in data centers that support enterprise applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. The switches are Layer 2 and 3 nonblocking 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)-capable switches with up to 2.56 terabits per second (Tbps) of internal bandwidth
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C9396TX-B18Q
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 22.49 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 9396TX
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9300
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 22.5"
- Depth : 17.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 12
- Modular : No
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Total Number of Network Ports : 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 12 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes