Nexus 9396TX Layer 3 Switch
The Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches include both modular and fixed-port switches that are designed to overcome these challenges with a flexible, agile, low-cost, application-centric infrastructure (ACI).
The Cisco Nexus 9300 platform consists of fixed-port switches designed for top-of-rack (ToR) and middle-of-row (MoR) deployment in data centers that support enterprise applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. The switches are Layer 2 and 3 nonblocking 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet and Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)-capable switches with up to 2.56 terabits per second (Tbps) of internal bandwidth.
We buy and sell used Cisco Nexus 9000 networking equipment. Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C9396TX-B18Q
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 22.49 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 9396TX
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9300
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 22.5"
- Depth : 17.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 12
- Modular : No
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Total Number of Network Ports : 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 12 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes