Juniper QFX5110-32Q-AFO 32-Port QSFP+ Switch For Sale
QFX5110-32Q Ethernet Switch
QFX5110-32Q-AFO: 32 QSFP+/20 QSFP+ QSFP28, front-to-back AC
The ports on the QFX5110-32Q support 40-Gbps or 100-Gbps speeds natively. Of the 28 QSFP+ ports, 0 through 19 also support 10-Gbps speeds when the ports are configured as Flexi-pic and channelized using QSFP+ to SFP+ DAC breakout (DACBO) cables. Although all network ports can be configured as either uplink or as access ports, best practice is to configure the four QSFP28 ports (28 through 31) as uplinks to take advantage of the 100-Gbps speeds.
The port panel also provides PTP connections to a grandmaster clock. There are also 10-MHz pulses-per-second (PPS) SubMiniature B (SMB) input and output connections to measure the timing drift to and from the grandmaster clock.
The high-performance Juniper Networks® QFX5110 line of Ethernet switches, provide the foundation for dynamic data centers that demand support for overlay/underlay network architectures. These compact 1 U platforms deliver low latency, rich Layer 2 and Layer 3 features, VXLAN overlay deployments, and 100GbE uplinks. Featuring L3 gateway capabilities for bridging between virtualized and bare-metal servers. The high density 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE ports also make the QFX5110 switch models ideally suited for use in spine and leaf topologies.
All QFX5110 switches run Junos OS, Juniper’s powerful and robust network operating system that powers all Juniper switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : QFX5110-32Q-AFO
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 2
- Weight (Approximate) : 24.60 lb
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : QFX5110-32Q
- Network Technology : 100GBase-X
- Product Series : QFX
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 20.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : Green Dot
- Ethernet Technology : 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 32
- Modular : Yes
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot