QFX5110-32Q Ethernet Switch
The ports on the QFX5110-32Q support 40-Gbps or 100-Gbps speeds natively. Of the 28 QSFP+ ports, 0 through 19also support 10-Gbps speeds when the ports are configured as Flexi-pic and channelized using QSFP+ to SFP+ DAC breakout (DACBO) cables. Although all network ports can be configured as either uplink or as access ports, best practice is to configure the four QSFP28 ports (28 through 31) as uplinks to take advantage of the 100-Gbps speeds.
The port panel also provides PTP connections to a grandmaster clock. There are also 10-MHz pulses-per-second (PPS) SubMiniature B (SMB) input and output connections to measure the timing drift to and from the grandmaster clock.
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : QFX5110-32Q-DC-AFO
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Weight (Approximate) : 24.60 lb
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : QFX5110-32Q
- Network Technology : 100GBase-X
- Product Series : QFX
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 20.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : Green Dot
- Ethernet Technology : 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 32
- Modular : Yes
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot