40GBASE-CSR4 QSFP+ Module for MMF
The Cisco 40GBASE-CSR4 QSFP+ Module is similar to the 40GBASE-SR4 interface extends supported link lengths to 300m and 400m respectively on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multimode fiber cables. Each 10-gigabit lane of this module is compliant to IEEE 10GBASE-SR specifications. This module can be used for native 40G optical links over 12-fiber ribbon cables with MPO/MTP connectors, or in 4x10G mode with ribbon to duplex fiber breakout cables for connectivity to four 10GBASE-SR interfaces. Maximum channel insertion loss allowed is respectively 2.6dB over 300m of OM3 cable or 2.9dB over 400m of OM4 cable.
- Application/Usage : Optical Network
- Product Type : QSFP+
- Compatibility : Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Manufacturer Part Number : QSFP-40G-CSR4
- Interfaces/Ports Details : 1 x MTP 40GBase-CSR4 Network
- Limited Warranty : 90 Day
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : QSFP-40G-CSR4
- Network Technology : 40GBase-CSR4
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 0.5"
- Width : 0.7"
- Depth : 2.9"
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard : 62.5 µm, 50 µm
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported : Multi-mode