40GBASE-CSR4 QSFP+ Module for MMF
The Cisco 40GBASE-CSR4 QSFP+ Module is similar to the 40GBASE-SR4 interface extends supported link lengths to 300m and 400m respectively on laser-optimized OM3 and OM4 multimode fiber cables. Each 10-gigabit lane of this module is compliant to IEEE 10GBASE-SR specifications. This module can be used for native 40G optical links over 12-fiber ribbon cables with MPO/MTP connectors, or in 4x10G mode with ribbon to duplex fiber breakout cables for connectivity to four 10GBASE-SR interfaces. Maximum channel insertion loss allowed is respectively 2.6dB over 300m of OM3 cable or 2.9dB over 400m of OM4 cable.
We buy and sell used Cisco QSFP networking equipment. Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Application/Usage : Optical Network
- Product Type : QSFP+
- Compatibility : Cisco Nexus 3000 Series Switches
- Manufacturer Part Number : QSFP-40G-CSR4
- Interfaces/Ports Details : 1 x MTP 40GBase-CSR4 Network
- Limited Warranty : 90 Day
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : QSFP-40G-CSR4
- Network Technology : 40GBase-CSR4
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 0.5"
- Width : 0.7"
- Depth : 2.9"
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Fiber Optic Cable Standard : 62.5 µm, 50 µm
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported : Multi-mode