RE-S-2000-4096-WW-S Routing Engine
The Routing Engine provides control plane functions and runs Junos OS. Software processes that run on the Routing Engine maintain the routing tables, manage the routing protocols used on the router, control the router interfaces, control some chassis components, and provide the interface for system management and user access to the router.
Routing Engines communicate with DPCs and MPCs via dedicated out-of-band management channels, providing a clear distinction between the control and forwarding planes.
- Application/Usage : Network Management
- Product Type : Routing Engine
- Compatibility : Juniper MX Series Routers
- Manufacturer Part Number : RE-S-2000-4096-WW-S
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : RE-S-2000-4096-WW-S
- Brand Name : Juniper