SRX-GP-2XE-SFPP-TX 2-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet XPIM
The 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GBASE-T), based on the IEEE 802.3a standard, is a telecommunication technology that offers data speeds up to 10 billion bits per second.
The 10 Gigabit Ethernet is used to interconnect LANs, WANs, and metropolitan area networks (MANs). The 2-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet XPIM can provide multiple service levels (1Gigabit Ethernet to 10 Gigabit Ethernet in increments) and a single connection option for a wide range of customer needs and applications.
We buy and sell used Juniper SRX Interface Cards networking equipment. Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Application/Usage : Data Networking
- Product Type : Interface Module
- Compatibility : SRX Series Services Gateway
- Manufacturer Part Number : SRX-GP-2XE-SFPP-TX
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : SRX-GP-2XE-SFPP-TX
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 2