1-Port Serial Mini-Physical Interface Module
Serial WAN links are bidirectional links and require very few control signals. In a basic serial setup, the data circuit-terminating equipment (DCE) is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and terminating a connection. A modem is a typical DCE device. A serial cable connects the DCE to a telephony network where, ultimately, a link is established with data terminal equipment (DTE). DTE is typically where a link terminates.
- Application/Usage : Network Management
- Product Type : Interface Module
- Compatibility : Juniper Services Gateways: SRX300 SRX550
- Manufacturer Part Number : SRX-MP-1SERIAL-R
- Interfaces/Ports Details : 1 x 60-pin Female Serial Synchronous Management
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Weight (Approximate) : 3.04 oz
- Form Factor : Mini-PIM
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Height : 0.8"
- Width : 3.8"
- Depth : 5.9"
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : WEEE