40-Port GE Line Card, Packet Transport Optimized, Requires SFPs
Remove bandwidth bottlenecks caused by increased video-on-demand (VoD), IPTV, point-to-point video, Internet video, and cloud services traffic with the Cisco® ASR 9000 Series 40-Port Gigabit Ethernet Line Cards. They deliver 40 1-Gigabit Ethernet ports to any line card slot of a Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Router. Cisco ASR 9000 Series 40-Port Gigabit Ethernet Line Cards provide cost-effective, scalable, highly available line rate Ethernet and IP Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) edge services. Both Cisco ASR 9000 Series line cards and routers are designed to provide the fundamental infrastructure for scalable Carrier Ethernet and IP MPLS networks in support of profitable, carrier class business, residential, and mobile services.
- Application/Usage : Optical Network
- Product Type : Service Module
- Compatibility : Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Manufacturer Part Number : A9K-40GE-TR
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Weight (Approximate) : 14 lb
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP
- Height : 14"
- Width : 1.7"
- Depth : 20.5"
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 40