BrightStar Systems Provides Dependable Used and Refurbished Arista Switches, Transceivers and Cables
- Competitively priced products. We’re Internationally known for cost-effective prices on used network equipment and hardware.
- Expert knowledge. Our highly-trained staff is on hand to answer any questions you may have and share helpful insights.
- Outstanding service. We provide everything you need, including price lists, specs, data sheets and downloadable PDFs, to make an informed purchase and maintain your hardware.
- Reliable shipping. We ship products fast using the highest quality materials to ensure they arrive safely.
- Performance tested. Each product we purchase is tested extensively to ensure it’s performing well and is ready for use.
- In-house warranty. All our products are backed by BrightStar Systems’ 1 Year In-House Warranty.
Arista 7280 Switches
Arista 7280 Switches Are Compact, High-speed Networking Devices The Arista 7280R Series is comprised of several devices that are suitable for some of the most demanding networking environments, including cloud computing and data centers. Arista 7280 switches span a wide range of specifications, giving you plenty of options to choose ...
Arista 7150 Switches
Pre-owned Arista 7150 Switches: An Efficient 1G/10G Ethernet Solution Arista 7150 Series switches are compact, low-latency devices designed to take on the most demanding networking applications, including cloud computing, high-performance computing (HPC), financial trading and a wide variety of Web 2.0 applications. We offer great prices on all the pre-owned ...
Arista 7050X Switches
Arista 7050X Switches Are High-density Devices with a Compact Design The Arista 7050X Series offers a wide range of 10G and 40G Ethernet solutions. The diversity of port configurations available in Arista 7050X switches makes it easy to find the perfect switch for any application, including both high-density and high-speed ...
Arista 7060X Series Switch
Used 7060X switch for sale Arista 7060X Data sheet Specifications Read more about important specs with the Arista suggested downloadable pdf data sheet Arista Datasheet Configuration Specs – 7060X 7060X .PDF Contact us about Surplus and used Arista 7060X switches with “BSS warranty” Sell us your used 7060X series switches ...
Arista 7160 Switches
Used Arista 7160 Switches Offer a Flexible, Fixed-configuration Networking Solution The Arista 7160 Series is comprised of high-performing Ethernet switches designed primarily for data centers, but they’re also great for large-scale enterprises. These are powerful, compact switches with a high port density, making them perfect if you’re looking to buy ...
The Arista 7010 provides a high performance, power efficient solution for dense data center deployment. The Arista 7010 series switch implements line rate switching at layers two and three to deliver simplified network structures for data centers that greatly diminishes overall cost and operational expenses. When combined with the Arista ...
About Arista Networks
Arista Networks is a newer name in the networking hardware industry. Founded in 2004, the company, based in Santa Clara, California, has since grown into a global supplier.
However, whereas some of the other big names in the industry offer a comprehensive selection of networking hardware, Arista specializes in Ethernet switches. That being said, the company makes optical transceivers in several form factors as well.
Arista’s line of switches is mostly comprised of advanced devices made for high-computing environments, including large-scale enterprises, service providers and data centers. The company has a reputation for manufacturing some of the fastest switches on the market.