BrightStar’s 1-Year In-House Warranty
9-Point Quality Control and Testing Process
- Inspect hardware for signs of physical damage
- Ensure that hardware has proper racking/mounting accessories
- Verify that equipment has proper serial number identification
- Remove any dust or debris from equipment
- Ensure that fans and power supplies are operational
- Restore equipment to factory default settings
- Test all physical ports
- Ensure that device will run for least 1 hour after full operating temperature is reached
- Verify that all modules are operational and error free
BrightStar Systems provides a 1-Year in house warranty to end users and a 90-day in house warranty to resellers.
Warranty covers equipment failing to perform to manufacturer’s specifications. Warranty does not cover misuse and/or damage due to improper handling and/or operation of equipment. No item can be returned without prior return authorization. BrightStar Systems will repair, exchange, or refund the equipment under warranty within 10 working days after its receipt at our warehouse.