7124SX Layer 3 Switch
The Arista 7124SX switch is a high performance, ultra-low latency layer 2/3/4 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch. Offered with 24 1/10GbE ports in a compact and power efficient 1RU chassis, the Arista 7124SX forwards packets in less than 500 nanoseconds. All ports accommodate the full range of 10GbE SFP+ and GbE SFP options, allowing for maximum flexibility and investment protection as customers of all sizes migrate their server connections from Gigabit to 10 Gigabit Ethernet. With Arista EOS, advanced monitoring and provisioning capabilities such as Latency Analyzer, Zero Touch Provisioning, VMTracer and Linux based tools can be run natively on the switch. A built in SSD is available for advanced logging, data captures and various services that can now be run from the switch.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : DCS-7124SX-R
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 4
- Weight (Approximate) : 17 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Arista Networks, Inc
- Product Model : 7124SX
- Brand Name : Arista Networks
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Height : 1.8"
- Width : 19"
- Depth : 16"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 24
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 24
- Modular : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 24 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes