7120T-4S Data Center Switch
The Arista 7120T-4S Data Center Switch is high performance, low latency, layer 2/3/4, 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet data center switch. 24-port with auto-negotiating 1/10GBASE-T ports with standard RJ-45 connectors and SFP+ uplink ports. The 7120T-4S switch support redundant, hot-swappable power and cooling in 1RU and offer front-to-rear airflow when mounted in either direction. Positioned for data center server access, the 7120T-4S switch offer backwards compatibility with standard Gigabit Ethernet cabling and investment protection as customers migrate from Gigabit to 10 Gigabit Ethernet.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : DCS-7120T-4S-F
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 4
- Weight (Approximate) : 26.01 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Arista Networks, Inc
- Product Model : 7120T-4S
- Network Technology : 10GBase-T
- Product Series : 7100
- Brand Name : Arista Networks
- Expansion Slot Type : XFP
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 20.3"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-5
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Total Number of Network Ports : 20
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes