7050SX-64 Layer 3 Switch
The Arista 7050SX are members of the Arista 7050X Series and key components of the Arista portfolio of data center switches. The Arista 7050X Series are purpose built 10/40GbE data center switches in compact and energy efficient form factors with wire speed layer 2 and layer 3 features combined with low latency and advanced features for software defined cloud networking.
Increased adoption of 10 Gigabit Ethernet servers coupled with applications using higher bandwidth is accelerating the need for dense 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet switching. The 7050SX Series support flexible combinations of 10G and 40G that allow customers to design large leaf and spine networks to accommodate both east-west traffic patterns found in modern data centers, high performance compute and big data environments.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : DCS-7050SX-64-R
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 19 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Arista Networks, Inc
- Product Model : 7050SX-64
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Series : 7050X
- Brand Name : Arista Networks
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Height : 1.8"
- Width : 19"
- Depth : 16"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 52
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 48
- Modular : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 48 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes