Used Arista DCS-7060CX2-32S-F Ethernet Switch for Sale
7060CX2-32S Ethernet Switch
Increased adoption of high performance servers coupled with applications using higher bandwidth is accelerating the need for dense 10/40 and 25/100 Gigabit Ethernet switching in both leaf and spine tiers of modern networks. The Arista 7060X and 7260X Series are purpose built high performance, high density, fixed configuration, data center switches with wire speed layer 2 and layer 3 features, combined with advanced features for software defined cloud networking and emerging requirements. The Arista 7060X and 7260X are key components of the Arista portfolio of data center switches delivering a rich choice of interface speed and density allowing customers to seamlessly evolve from existing 10GbE and 40GbE to 25GbE, 50GbE and 100GbE.
The 7060SX2-48YC6, 7060CX2-32S, 7060CX-32S and 7260CX-64 support a flexible combination of speeds including 10G, 25G, 40G and 100G in compact form factors that allows customers to design networks to accommodate the myriad different applications and east-west traffic patterns found in modern data centers whilst providing investment protection. In addition, the 7060CX2-32S and 7060SX2 enable seamless transition for 1/10/25G servers with IEEE 25G support.
The 7260QX Series are purpose built high density and low power 40GbE systems that enable cost effective solutions with flexible and scalable resources for layer 2 and layer 3 designs.
Combined with Arista EOS both the 7060X and 7260X Series deliver advanced features for cloud, big data, virtualized and traditional data centers.
The Arista 7060X and 7260X run the same Arista EOS software as all Arista products, simplifying network administration. Arista EOS is a modular switch operating system with a unique state sharing architecture that cleanly separates switch state from protocol processing and application logic. Built on top of a standard Linux kernel, all EOS processes run in their own protected memory space and exchange state through an in-memory database. This multi-process state sharing architecture provides the foundation for in-service-software updates and self-healing resiliency.
With Arista EOS, advanced monitoring and automation capabilities such as Zero Touch Provisioning, VMTracer and Linux based tools can be run natively on the switch with the powerful x86 CPU subsystem.
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : DCS-7060CX2-32S-F
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 20.94 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Arista Networks, Inc
- Product Model : 7060CX2-32S
- Network Technology : 10GBase-X
- Product Series : 7060X
- Brand Name : Arista Networks
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Height : 1.8"
- Width : 19"
- Depth : 16"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : EU WEEE
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 34
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 2
- Modular : Yes
- Uplink Port : No
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes