Cisco is reinventing edge routing with the Cisco® ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers, a portfolio of midrange routers that establish a new price-to-performance class offering, benefiting both service providers and enterprises alike:
For service providers, the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers facilitate more flexible, efficient, and cost-effective delivery of complex consumer and business services.
For enterprises, the Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers deliver a highly reliable, high-performance WAN edge solution where information, communication, collaboration, and commerce converge.
- Product Type : Router Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : ASR1002-X
- Limited Warranty : 90 Day
- Weight (Approximate) : 38.25 lb
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : ASR1002-X
- Product Series : ASR 1000
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 17.2"
- Depth : 18.2"
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 9
- Powerline : No
- Management Port : Yes
- Total Number of Ports : 6
- VoIP Supported : No
- PoE (RJ-45) Port : No
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes