MX960 Ethernet Services Router
To ensure that the MX960 delivers the lowest cost per port without sacrificing performance, reliability, scalability or functionality, it has been purpose-built to optimize both switching and carrier-class Ethernet routing functionality. Ethernet-based services present a significant new revenue opportunity for service providers. These services include VPNs, point-to-point connectivity, high speed internet access and video-based offerings. With continuous technology advances and ongoing standards development, Ethernet is increasingly the technology of choice at the service provider edge.
We buy and sell used Juniper MX960 networking equipment. Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Product Type : Router Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : CHAS-BP-MX960-ECM-S
- Weight (Approximate) : 138 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : MX960
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Height : 27.8"
- Width : 17.5"
- Depth : 23.5"
- Compatible Rack Unit : 16U
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 14