7280SE-64 Layer 3 Switch
The Arista 7280E Series are key components of the Arista 7000 Series portfolio of data center switches. The Arista 7280E series are purpose 10/40/100GbE fixed configuration systems built for the highest performance environments, where wire speed L2 and L3 forwarding are combined with advanced features for network virtualization, open monitoring and network analysis, resiliency and architectural flexibility. The 7280E capabilities address the requirements for modern networking and rich multi-media content delivery requiring a lossless forwarding solution.
The 7280E Series are available in three models each with 48 SFP+ ports for 1/10GbE and a choice of 40GbE and 100GbE uplinks. The 7280SE-64 has four QSFP+ uplink ports that allow a choice of four 40GbE or up to 16 additional 10GbE ports with the use of transceivers or cables. The 7280SE-72 delivers two 100GbE uplinks through the use of Arista MXP interfaces and embedded optics. Each MXP port enables twelve 10GbE, three 40GbE or one 100GbE for a wide choice of cost effective connections. The 7280SE-68 has two 100GbE QSFP uplinks that allows for the use of both 100GbE and 40GbE optics for the widest range of both short and long reach connection options, active and passive cables.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : DCS-7280SE-64-F
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 22 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Arista Networks, Inc
- Product Model : 7280SE-64
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Series : 7280E
- Brand Name : Arista Networks
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 1.8"
- Width : 19"
- Depth : 20.6"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : WEEE
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 52
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 48
- Modular : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes