MX960 3D Universal Edge Router
Today’s advanced services are dictating that both enterprises and service providers build networks that meet increasingly stringent requirements for quality of service (QoS), network performance, and availability. With Ethernet as the primary transport technology, network providers are also looking at solutions to integrate legacy (ATM/Frame Relay/TDM) service infrastructure with the Ethernet Infrastructure and for a migration path to Ethernet over time. In addition to these basic requirements, service providers seeking to provide a differentiated user experience are finding that they must scale their networks to support increasingly higher amounts of bandwidth, services, and subscribers. Scaling the network in these three dimensions will be critical to securing competitive differentiation for the next generation of services.
- Product Type : Router Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : MX960BASE3-DC
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Weight (Approximate) : 334 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : MX960
- Product Series : MX
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Height : 27.8"
- Width : 17.5"
- Depth : 23.5"
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 12