Nexus 9200 with 56p 40G QSFP+ and 8p 100G QSFP28
Built on the latest Cisco®Cloud Scale technology, the Cisco Nexus®9200 platform consists of industry-leading ultra-high-density fixed-configuration data center switches with line-rate Layer 2 and 3 features that support enterprise and commercial applications, service provider hosting, and cloud computing environments. These switches support a wide range of port speeds with flexible combinations of 1/10/25/40/50/100-Gbps connectivity in compact form factors. Using the widely deployed industry-leading Cisco NX-OS Software operating system, the Cisco Nexus 9200 platform is designed for programmable fabric, which offers flexibility, mobility, and scale for service providers and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) and cloud providers. It is also designed for the programmable network, which automates configuration and management for customers who want to take advantage of the DevOps operation model and tool sets.
- Product Type : Switch Chassis
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C92304QC
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 25.40 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 92304QC
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9200
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP28
- Height : 3.5"
- Width : 17.5"
- Depth : 22.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Compatible Rack Unit : 2U
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 64
- Modular : Yes
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 8 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes