QFX-QSFP-DACBO-3M Twinaxial Breakout Cable
Quad small form-factor pluggable plus transceiver (QSFP+) to 4 SFP+ direct attach copper breakout cables are suitable for in-rack connections between servers and QFX3500 switches.
The cables are hot-removable and hot-insertable. A breakout cable consists of a cable assembly that connects directly into a QSFP+ module on one end and four SFP+ modules on the other end. The cables use integrated duplex serial data links for bidirectional communication on four links simultaneously. The SFP+ links are designed for data rates up to 10 Gbps each. Passive breakout cables have no signal amplification built into the cable assembly.
We buy and sell used Juniper QSFP optic/cable networking equipment. Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Cable Length : 9.84 ft
- Product Type : Network Cable
- Compatibility : Juniper QFX3500 Switch
- Device Supported : Network Device
- Manufacturer Part Number : QFX-QSFP-DACBO-3M
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : QFX-QSFP-DACBO-3M
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Connector on First End : 1 x QSFP+
- Connector on Second End : 4 x SFP+
- Cable Type : Twinaxial