100GBASE-LRL4 QSFP100 Optics Module, up to 2km over Duplex SMF
The Arista Optical Modules and Cables offer customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 100 Gigabit, 40 Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, 1 Gigabit, and 100 Megabit Ethernet connectivity options over fiber or copper media.
To accommodate an ever increasing spectrum of applications Arista offers a wide choice of QSFP100, CFP2, Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable (QSFP+) and Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver types that ensures the advantages of open standards, power efficiency and the broadest range of media types are offered. Each module is optimized for different media and reach (ranging from 0.5 meters to 80 kilometers). In addition, the SFP+ ports also support three Gigabit Ethernet SFP transceiver types for single-mode fiber, multi-mode fiber, and Cat-5 copper.
Integrated optics on some products deliver cost effective solutions that are optimized for a choice of interface speed and density in an all-in-one MXP (multi-speed port) interface. The MXP interfaces present standard fiber interfaces and are fully compliant to the relevant IEEE specifications ensuring multi-vendor interoperability as well as the benefits of extended reach and increased reliability.
- Application/Usage : Data Networking
- Product Type : QSFP
- Compatibility : MSA Compliant
- Manufacturer Part Number : QSFP-100G-LRL4
- Interfaces/Ports Details : 1 x LC Duplex 100GBase-LRL4 Network
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Form Factor : Hot-swappable
- Manufacturer : Arista Networks, Inc
- Network Technology : 100GBase-LRL4
- Brand Name : Arista Networks
- Height : 0.5"
- Width : 0.7"
- Depth : 2.9"
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Ethernet Technology : 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Fiber Mode Supported : Single-mode