8-port 100GE, Service Edge Optimized LC
The Cisco® ASR 9000 Series 4-port Line Card and 8-port 100 Gigabit Ethernet Line Card deliver industry-leading high density, with line-rate 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports, to any slot of a Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Router. These high-capacity line cards are designed to remove bandwidth bottlenecks in the network that are caused by a large increase in video-on-demand (VoD), IPTV, point-to-point video, Internet video, and cloud services traffic. A single 100 Gigabit Ethernet port can now replace large 10 Gigabit Ethernet link aggregation bundles to simplify network operations. Based on Cisco CPAK™ technology, this line card has flexible interfaces that support 100 Gigabit Ethernet, 40 Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet modes, so it gives customers the flexibility to mix and match interface types on the same line card.
- Application/Usage : Data Networking
- Product Type : Service Module
- Compatibility : Cisco Router Chassis: ASR 9006 ASR 9010 ASR 9904 ASR 9912 ASR 9922
- Manufacturer Part Number : A9K-8X100G-LB-SE
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Weight (Approximate) : 28 lb
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Network Technology : 100GBase-X
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : CPAK
- Height : 14.5"
- Width : 1.6"
- Depth : 22"
- Ethernet Technology : 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 8
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber