EX2300 Ethernet Switch
EX2300 and EX2300-C Ethernet Switches deliver a compact, high-density, cost-effective solution for small network environments where space and power are at a premium. Featuring a small, 1U footprint, the EX2300 and EX2300-C are ideal for access-layer deployments in micro branches, retail and workgroup environments, and converged network access in larger networks.
The EX2300 offers 24 10/100/1000BASE-T ports in a single platform, while the EX2300-C offers 12 10/100/1000BASE-T ports. Both models are available with or without IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or 802.3at PoE+ for powering attached network devices. Optional front panel 10GbE uplink ports support connections to higher-layer devices.
Both models support Juniper’s unique Virtual Chassis technology, enabling up to four of the switches to be interconnected and managed as a single device. Both models can also act as satellite devices in a Juniper Junos Fusion Enterprise deployment, which combines large numbers of access switches into a logical management platform.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : EX2300-24T-DC
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Layer Supported : 4
- Weight (Approximate) : 7.25 lb
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : EX2300-24T
- Network Technology : 10GBase-X
- Product Series : EX2300
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Expansion Slot Type : SFP+
- Height : 1.8"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 10.2"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Number of SFP+ Slots : 4
- Modular : Yes
- Uplink Port : Yes
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Optical Fiber
- Total Number of Network Ports : 24
- Shared SFP Slot : No
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : No