EX4300-48T Ethernet Switch
The Juniper Networks® EX4300 line of Ethernet switches with Virtual Chassis technology combines the carrier-class reliability of modular systems with the economics and flexibility of stackable platforms, delivering a high-performance, scalable solution for data center, campus, and branch office environments.
Offering a full suite of Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching capabilities, the EX4300 satisfies a variety of high-performance applications, including branch, campus, and data center access deployments as well as Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) access deployments. A single 24- port or 48-port switch can be deployed initially. As requirements grow, Juniper Networks Virtual Chassis technology allows up to 10 EX4300 switches to be interconnected and managed as a single device, delivering a scalable, pay-as-you-grow solution for expanding network environments. The EX4300 switches can be interconnected over multiple 40GbE quad small form-factor pluggable plus (QSFP+) transceiver ports to form a 320 gigabit per second (Gbps) backplane. Flexible 1GbE and 10GbE uplink options are also available, enabling high-speed connectivity to aggregation- or core-layer switches which connect multiple floors or buildings.prove productivity.
- Product Type : Ethernet Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : EX4300-48T
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : Lifetime
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 13.01 lb
- Form Factor : Desktop
- Manufacturer : Juniper Networks, Inc
- Product Model : EX4300-48T
- Network Technology : 10/100/1000Base-T
- Product Series : EX4300
- Brand Name : Juniper
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 1.7"
- Width : 17.4"
- Depth : 16.4"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Compatible Rack Unit : 1U
- Ethernet Technology : Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 4
- Modular : No
- Stack Port : No
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Total Number of Network Ports : 48
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 4 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes