Nexus 93128TX Layer 3 Switch
Organizations everywhere recognize that changing application environments are creating new demands for the IT infrastructure that supports them. Application workloads are deployed across a mix of virtualized and non-virtualized server and storage infrastructure, requiring a network infrastructure that provides consistent connectivity, security, and visibility across a range of bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud computing environments:
- Application instances are created dynamically. As a result, the provisioning, modification, and removal of application network connectivity needs to be dynamic as well.
- Business units demand accelerated application deployments. IT departments have to provide shared IT infrastructure to address time-to-market needs and to increase their return on investment (ROI).
- With organizations deploying a mix of custom, open source, and off-the-shelf commercial applications, IT departments must manage both security and quality of service (QoS) for environments that support multi-tenancy.
- Applications have been transitioning over time to a less monolithic, scale-out, multimode model. IT infrastructure that supports this model must scale with the speed of business and support both 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C93128TX-FA-L3
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 32.56 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 93128TX
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9000
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 5.3"
- Width : 22.5"
- Depth : 17.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 8
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Total Number of Network Ports : 96
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 8 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes