Nexus 93128TX Layer 3 Switch
Organizations everywhere recognize that changing application environments are creating new demands for the IT infrastructure that supports them. Application workloads are deployed across a mix of virtualized and nonvirtualized server and storage infrastructure, requiring a network infrastructure that provides consistent connectivity, security, and visibility across a range of bare-metal, virtualized, and cloud computing environments:
- Application instances are created dynamically. As a result, the provisioning, modification, and removal of application network connectivity needs to be dynamic as well.
- Business units demand accelerated application deployments. IT departments have to provide shared IT infrastructure to address time-to-market needs and to increase their return on investment (ROI).
- With organizations deploying a mix of custom, open source, and off-the-shelf commercial applications, IT departments must manage both security and quality of service (QoS) for environments that support multitenancy.
- Applications have been transitioning over time to a less monolithic, scale-out, multinode model. IT infrastructure that supports this model must scale with the speed of business and support both 10 and 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity.
We buy and sell used Cisco Nexus 9000 networking equipment. Please contact us to buy or sell any pre-owned or surplus routers.
- Product Type : Layer 3 Switch
- Manufacturer Part Number : N9K-C93128TX
- Power Source : Power Supply
- Limited Warranty : 1 Year
- Layer Supported : 3
- Weight (Approximate) : 32.56 lb
- Form Factor : Rack-mountable
- Manufacturer : Cisco Systems, Inc
- Product Model : 93128TX
- Network Technology : 40GBase-X
- Product Line : Nexus
- Product Series : 9000
- Brand Name : Cisco
- Expansion Slot Type : QSFP+
- Height : 5.3"
- Width : 22.5"
- Depth : 17.5"
- Manageable : Yes
- Environmentally Friendly : Yes
- Environmental Certification : RoHS-6
- Ethernet Technology : 40 Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots : 8
- Media Type Supported : Twisted Pair
- Total Number of Network Ports : 96
- Port/Expansion Slot Details : 8 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Redundant Power Supply Supported : Yes